Hello! Thank you for your interest in our practice. We look forward to working with you toward better health and a more vibrant life.
If you or someone you know would like to become a new patient, please complete the following:
1. Carefully read over our New Patient Frequently Asked Questions.
2. Find your insurance provider on our Insurance Information page.
3. Call and speak to the new patient coordinator at the practice location where you'd like to be seen.
For Waltham: 781-736-1901, follow the prompts for new patients. For Plymouth: 508-830-1201.
4. If you do not reach someone directly, please leave a message and wait patiently for someone to return your call, usually within 3-5 business days. We appreciate how hard this can be, and understand the urgency new patients feel to book an appointment as soon as possible. We respond to all inquiries in the order that they are received, so please hang in there, and know that we will be reaching out to you before you know it. In the meantime, you might wish to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider should you need referrals. We also encourage you to read the articles on our blog and read about some of the treatments we offer.
5. After you have scheduled, please fill out all new patient forms, which you will need to bring with you to your first appointment. If you have labs or records at other doctors' offices that you'd like to have available for your first appointment, please contact those offices and have them sent over to us.
We look forward to meeting you and working with you soon!